Green Touch’s education initiatives reach children beginning in preschool and carry through to primary and secondary-school levels. Our early childhood development program seeks to increase the proportion of children who enter primary school.
At the primary school level, Green Touch partners with five respected regional nongovernmental organizations to decrease the number of children who drop out or repeat a grade.
Our goals are :
– to create opportunities for children who can’t go to schools.
– help children to successfully complete their education
– We arrange regular classes at our facilities
– Arrange extracurricular activities like sports day
– Arrange workshops giving awareness to the children in choosing their interests.
– create communities so that they can create “child friendly” classroom.